Thursday, May 19, 2011

Made By Rae Spring Top Finalist!

Woo Hoo!  My "Blue Stripes Nursing Top" Made the cut!!  I'm one of the top 48 finalists in the Made By Rae Spring Top Sew-along and I couldn't be more proud. And to think I almost didn't finish this top because I thought it didn't look right at the half way mark.  I'm so glad I muscled through, this top is a keeper and one I'll be going back to again and again through the spring!

Welcome to everyone swinging by via Made By Rae.  I really wish there was more here for you to see, and I'm kind of kicking myself for not doing all the posts that have been rolling around in my head for the past 2 weeks.

I don't have much new to say on this top, so please scroll down and take a look at the additional pictures.

If you're interested in how I've spent the last year crafting and sewing my way through my (HUGE) fabric stash, stop by over the next few weeks as I recap all the sewing I did in 2010 and the early part of 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there. Thanks for your sweet comment about the rainy day flashback tee!

    I wanted to respond to your question about the braids. I am definitely no hair stylist (my own hair is always up in a ponytail or messy bun), so the french braids are really basic. I just braid her hair half at a time and then stick the clips in when we're done so the hair in the front doesn't fly away.

    Sorry I'm not more helpful. Hopefully this helps a little! If you need a tutorial on french braids I would definitely check You Tube. I'm sure there are good videos on there. :)

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete